- 177869 - Training Systems Integrator 3
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Training Systems Integrator 3 located in Berkeley, MO.
Evaluates customer training requirements and develops proposal components to satisfy requirements. Analyzes data to identify and recommend potential training technologies for application to customer requirements. Assists in developing and documenting training standards and specifications to enable training's design, development and delivery. Develops training material to support training of test personnel. Conducts courseware reviews. Works with general direction.
Applies expertise to review and evaluate specific customer requirements as in Statements of Work, Program Objective
Statements, Specifications and other related documents.
• May include customer interaction in support of the Royal Saudi Air Force and Air Force Security Assistance Training.
• Collects, examines, and interprets information in support of proposal activities.
• Participates in preparing Statements of Work, Basis of Estimates, and Schedules.
• Participates in fact finding, negotiations and other activities as directed.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint). Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to deal with multiple customer issues and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 1 year of experience in a training environment.
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.