- 177883 - Cyber A&A Analyst/Engineer 5
- SC-South Carolina
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Cyber A&A Analyst/Engineer 5 for an opportunity in Charleston, SC or remote
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency (DHA) to ensure assigned DoD systems/enclaves can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) certifications. You will also conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs. Leading meetings and reporting is an important part of this role and you must have good communication skills. As part of this position, you must be able to provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity; problems are broadly defined and solutions require the application of specialized theories and knowledge.
• Active Secret clearance
• CompTIA Security+
• Proven success at providing coaching, direction, and assistance to all levels of the organization
• Understanding of DHA RMF process
• Familiarity with DHA instance of eMASS
• Background in accreditation package management within eMASS
• Excellent customer service and stakeholder management
• Ability to work autonomously and get organized
• Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication
• Practice in developing security artifacts
• Experience with IA vulnerability management
• Creative thinker who exhibits creativity and ingenuity
• Influential skills to positively influence others and teambuilding
• Bias for action/ability to get results
• Technical process improvement knowledge and expertise
Familiarity with Guidance:
• Defense Health Agency (DHA) SOPs
• Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4
• NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• Department of Defense Instructions
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
Familiarity with Tools/Technologies:
• Microsoft Office products
Accredited BA/BS in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or related discipline plus 8 years of experience
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.