- 177897 - Operator 1
- Up to $13.50 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Operator 1 for an opening in Eugene, OR.
* Operate processing and packaging equipment. Equipment includes balances, labelers, band sealers, pumps, filtration systems, and other packaging equipment.
* Weigh, measure and check raw materials with assistance of computer interface to assure batches manufactured contain proper materials and quantities.
* Calibrate/operate semi-automated and automated manufacturing equipment.
* Perform in-process sampling and testing to assure batches meet specification.
* Follow all safe practices and SOP's.
* Complete and maintain Quality Records in compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP's and standard operating procedures.
* Maintain equipment and rooms in proper operating condition and proper cleanliness requirements.
* May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
* No previous experience is necessary, but laboratory exposure a plus.
* Some experience in logistics with a life science company preferred.
* Working knowledge of business computer software with logistics related databases desired.
* Good computational skills.
* Good multi-tasking and time management skills.
Ability to work under time constraints and with changing priorities.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Associate degree or higher preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.