- 177898 - Manufacturing Operator
- Up to $13.50 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Operator for an opening in Eugene, OR.
• Carry out standard operating procedures involving basic labware cleaning techniques, including but not limited to: cleaning by regular and aseptic methods, stocking clean laboratory supplies, organizing laboratory glassware and supplies, keeping laboratory benches stocked for manufacturers
• The position also includes: materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment and record keeping necessary to support manufacturing products
• Record keeping includes but is not limited to Batch Data Records, customer reports, work order documents, and inventory system
• Complete labware, solvent preparation, stocking levels of essential lab items to ensure no delay in production and quality analysis of reagents, components and finished products in accordance with the Production Schedule
• Maintain equipment, supply inventories and related records as assigned
• Clean glassware which may become damaged and must be assessed for repair or discard to prevent safety hazards
• Note variances on manufacturing documents if needed; audit and evaluate process documents and propose revisions
• Complete, distribute and file records as required in accordance with Document Control Practices.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
• Perform inventory counts and inventory transactions. Maintain accurate inventory
• Requires 0- 2 Years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment
• Demonstrated Proficiency in the Use of Basic Laboratory Techniques, Equipment and Materials Required
• Demonstrated Ability to Carry Out Written Basic Production Instructions Required
• Good Problem Solving Skills Necessary
• Ability to Learn or Working Knowledge of Manufacturing and Stocking Related Computer Software Preferred
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x342 or (800) 927-9318 x342
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.