162001, Senior Java Application Developer - CA -
Job Title: Senior Java Application Developer - CA
Region: CA-Southern California - San Diego
City: San Diego
Duration: 6 Months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking Java Developer for an opening in San Diego, CA.
The Senior Java Application Developer will work on development of new features and sustainment efforts for the existing authoring application as part of a development team following Agile methodology. This is a 6 month contract with possibility of extension. The candidate will write JUnit tests as part of TDD methodology, and code full stack Java-based web application software with RESTful services with SOA approach as part of an Agile development team. He/she will mentor and provide guidance to other team members who are junior developers or otherwise newly trained on the Java stack and web application paradigm and be intimately familiar with code reviews. He/she will possess excellent communication skills and an eagerness to work with and help others.
• 5+ years experience developing Java applications
• 3+ years experience developing J2EE web applications using Spring framework, IoC and DI
• 3+ years experience writing SQL statements as part of application development
• 2+ years developing RESTful services
• 1+ years experience writing unit tests with JUnit
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Experience or deep understanding of C/C++ development
• Working in Agile Development teams
• Experience with Test Driven Development methodology
• Experience developing or interfacing with SOAP services
• Experience with Jira, Perforce, and Swarm
Accredited BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or physical science.
FULL TIME/1ST SHIFT
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Max Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242