- 173178 - Quality Assurance Specialist 1 - WA
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist 1 for an opening in Bingen, WA.
Collects and summarizes quality data, applies continuous improvement tools
- Enter and assign tool ID's
- Upload tool reports and calibration certifications
- Print and distribute tool inventory lists
- Assist with equipment calibration recall
- Basic understand of process document creation.
- Ability to manage equipment and tools to ensure compliance with documented requirements.
- Basic understanding of preventive maintenance and continuous improvement of processes.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to organize, document, and maintain a filing system.
- Ability to properly identify and operate standard equipment.
- Demonstrates basic computer usage skills.
- 0-2 years, high school graduate
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 9/80 WORK WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.