- 177945 - Validation Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $26.26 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Validation Technician for an opening in Petaluma, CA.
Perform customer support activities involving the installation, preventative and corrective maintenance, and testing of electronic equipment and sub-systems used for monitoring nuclear power levels in the nuclear industry. Test and verify the performance and required maintenance of assigned customer equipment. Interacts with customers and co-workers and work is usually done under general supervision.
Perform electrical testing of components, printed circuits, assemblies, and systems. Document test plans, test procedures, and test results of each assigned job. Work with Engineering and Assembly to ensure manufacturing, construction, installation and operations conform to functional specifications and customer requirements. Identify, diagnose, and repair electronic failures at the component level Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* 2-5 years electronics testing or relevant work experience
* General knowledge of the operation of analog electronic components
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits.
* Ability to read and understand electronic schematics.
* Knowledge of ESD best practices
* Associates degree in technical discipline or Technical Electrical/Electronics/Computer experience desired but not required
Demonstrates Thermo Fisher Scientific values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.