- 178280 - Redispersable Powder Consultant
- NC-North Carolina
- $21.06 to $33.40 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Redispersable Powder Consultant for a remote opening.
- Develop a full value chain analysis and segmentation of markets where RDP product is used:
- Value chain analysis from Acetyl value chain to dry mortars
- Segmentation of dry mortar mix and where RDP product is used for modification
- Identify and list major/minor RDP users (customer base) per market segment/application
- Deliver customers plant location
- Deliver company profile for top 3 players per segment
- Develop RDP estimated annual consumption per market segment and per customer
- RDP volume consumption per market segment and per customer
- Identify top 3 RDP products used as a benchmark per market segment/application
- Deliver estimation of sales price range used in the market place
- Identify customer critical requirements (CCR) per market segment/application
- Identify milestones for technical approval of RDP products per application
- Identify unmet needs in the market place related to RDP products.
- Recommends specific marketing approaches to achieve market penetration per market segment
- Suitable business models: Supply chain, technical service and support, sales & marketing organization, products packaging, etc.
- Recommend product offering stair case and positioning.
- Family of products to be developed as well as what needs to be done to be able to support them in the market.
- Which market segments and new product development and service efforts we should focus our efforts.
- Create detailed report with finding and analysis of topics listed
- Minimum of 10 years of Marketing or New business Development or Sales/Commercial experience or Technical role, in the Re-dispersible powders (RDP or Redispersible Polymer Powders) market in North America
- Knowledge of construction markets preferred
- Ideally a former or retired employee of major RDP players such as Wacker (former Air products), Elotex (part of Nouryon, former Akzo Nobel) or Dow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to tailor communications to level of audience.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Technical Field required; MBA preferred
Schedule: 10 - 40 hours/week (TBD) (Working from home)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.