- 178363 - Staff Engineer Manufacturing 5 SPM
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- Up to $85.00 DOE
- 1 year
The Staff Engineer 5, Mfg SPM will be managing, coordinating and resolve project priority production efforts for the Space Park Machining Center of Excellence and other factory performers. This individual will be responsible for collection of program customer requirements, communicating with factory supervision and reconciling production capacity with critical path project priorities. The Mfg SPM will work closely with performing team members and leaders to ensure resources and capacity of production support work centers are de-conflicted and balanced with other programs and priorities. The successful candidate will apply their excellent communication skills, proven self and team leadership, and ability to interface with various levels of personnel including internal shop floor personnel, engineers, and program leads.
WORK WEEK: 9/80 shift
- Bachelors degree and 14 years of technical and/or project coordination experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Master's degree and 12 years of technical and/or project coordination experience in an aerospace environment
- Technical working experience in a space hardware production environment
- Extensive experience with space flight hardware design, production and coordination
- Experience in space systems non-flight hardware design, production and coordination
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Candidate should hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree from accredited school.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.