- 178447 - Quality Assurance Associate
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
The Quality Assurance Associate will assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the creation and maintenance of a Quality Management System (QMS) and Document Management Systems (DMS). They will be responsible for the standardization and organization of internal QMS documentation and will assist the Quality Assurance Manager to develop, implement, and document a long term maintenance plan. The position will help develop and implement a Document Management System (DMS) that conforms to company and OEM/vendor policy and complies with all applicable government regulations.
• Standardize and organize internal QMS documentation.
• Support creation and maintenance of DMS logging system.
• Assist tracking and analyzing metrics.
• Document writing experience.
• Visio modeling experience.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively (hardware engineering, software engineering, production, management, etc.).
• Strict attention to detail and high sense of accountability.
• Technical writing experience.
• QMS or DMS experience.
• ISO 9001 experience.
• Green Belt.
• Experience in software or manufacturing environment
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Saturday Ending, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.