- 178592 - Mechanical/Medical Device Engineer
- CA-Central California
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Mechanical/Medical Device Engineer in Carlsbad, CA.
As a part of the Protein Analysis R&D team, the Mechanical Engineer II will plan and perform designs associated with the development of novel protein analysis solutions that utilize protein electrophoresis and western blotting.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists to design devices and instruments for use in scientific research in protein analysis.
- Participate in product development through designing, building and executing life test plans for electromechanical plastic assemblies.
- Present technical data, including issues, risks, and opportunities to cross-functional audiences, including R&D Scientists and Engineers.
Bachelors Degree in a related field.
Full time, first shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.