- 178623 - Script/Shell Developer 3
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Script/Shell Developer 3 for an opening in North Charleston, SC.
Canddiate will leverage their expertise in Bash or Powershell scripting to automate DoD required security checks and process the results into XML. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of practical experience, and fluent in, most if not all of the following scripting languages: Powershell, Python, SQL, Perl, Bash, PHP, .NET, XML. Develop case statements, loops, arrays, etc using Bash, Perl, Powershell and other languages for automation of required system configurations. Work through standard configuration requirements documents to identify areas that scripting and automation will reduce manual review of system configurations.
• OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
• Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
• Excellent customer service and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 3+ years working in a Linux environment
• 2+ years of scripting experience in Bash or similar language (Powershell, Perl, etc)
• 2+ years of t-sql experience
Familiarity with Guidance:
• Risk Management Framework
• NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
• NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
• Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Medical Device configurations
• Network Devices
• Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
• VMWare – Virtualization
• Web Services
Accredited BS degree and six (6) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance. In lieu of formal education, at least 12 years of related experience.
WORK HOURS: FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.