- 178642 - Site Specialist
- CA-Bay Area
- Foster City
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Site Specialist for an opening in Foster City, CA.
Specific activities relative to the job function could include: breaking pallets down into individual boxes, breaking down cardboard cartons to lay flat, off-loading carts, pallets or racks. Activities will also involve being on their feet and walking most of the 8 hour day delivering carts, off-loading shelves and packing/unpacking glassware. Must be able to handle lifting 40-50 pounds.
• Take direction from ULS associate regarding daily duties.
• Communicates with supervisor any issues or potential problems.
• Complete safety training requirements of customer.
• Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Must be able to be on their feet for long hours.
• High School Diploma or GED
Working Conditions :
• Works primarily at customer locations, or in and around shipping/receiving docks, stock rooms, storage locations and laboratory environments.
• Extensive walking may be required.
• May pass through areas where chemical based allergens may be in use (such as penicillin, tetracycline, etc)
• Must be able to lift, push and pull 40 pounds consistently; may be required to lift 50 lbs.
• May be able to use material handling equipment such as push carts and pallet jacks.
• Depending on area of building, personal protective equipment may be worn to include lab coats, coveralls, hood, facemask, hairnets, safety gloves, and safety glasses.
• Some areas require steel toe shoes, bump hats and/or safety glasses
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.