- 178649 - Sr Financial Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $46 to $56.00 DOE
- 6 Months CTH
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst for an opening in Sylmar, CA.
Work Closely with program managers to develop, track, analyze, and maintain program budgets. Provide visibility on program status through program planning and control activities including estimate at completion (EAC), status reporting, and risk analysis.
- Maintaining timely and accurate EAC's for assigned programs.
- Preparing variance analysis in support of program and functional management.
- Earned value management system reporting (if applicable)
- Perform financial analysis and prepare reports to ensure the programs are within agreed upon financial parmeters and government cost control guidelines as well as in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Prepare accurate government cost plus/T&M type billings and entry into ECRAFT
- Prepare program charts for monthly program reviews; attend meeting.
- Assist with determining anticipated staffing requirements for assigned programs.
- Plan and execute financial analysis of assigned programs
- Provide program/functional managers financial information required to plan, control and evaluate program financial performance.
- Establish positive working relationships with product and program areas as weel as external customers including DCMA/DCAA.
- Continuous process improvement
- Experience in developing Estimates at Completion (EAC's) on major programs
- Hands on working knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems a must
- Experience with preparing cost plust invlices and ECRAFT submittal to the government
- Experience in handling DCMA/DCAA audits
- Customer Driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Committed to timely/accurate results
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Highly proficient in PC applications (especially Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with Costpoint is a plus
- 5-10 years related experience in program finance in a manufacturing environment (defence industry and/or government contracting)
- Familiarity with Government contracting and FAR/DFAR guidelines is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and leadership in making business decisions
- Deltek, Costpoint and IFS system experience helpful
Accredited Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting; advance degree or certification a plus but not required
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.