- 178657 - Programmer Analyst 5
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programmer Analyst 5 for an opportunity in Hazelwood, MO
- Work in an Agile software delivery environment on a highly collaborative Agile team
- Develop Workday integrations between new/existing systems, both internal and external
- Develop/support integrations, configuration, and related workflow solutions for Workday across core HCM. Deliver ongoing support for integrations including testing during Workday releases
- Develop, support, and manage application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for Boeing’s Workday solution using Workday Studio, EIB, Calc Fields, RaaS(Reports as a Service), Web Services, XSTL, Workday Cloud, and xPath.
- Perform full life cycle software development activities. Perform necessary investigations, analyses, and evaluations
- Design, build, test and support new cloud based applications using PaaS tools to integrate with Boeing’s Workday SaaS HCM
- Design, program, and execute test plans
- Gather and evaluate end user requirements
Ideal candidates will have experience developing/maintaining Workday integrations, complex reports, and interfaces across Workday core HCM leveraging skills in SOAP, REST API, Workday studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Cloud Connect. Additional experience with Workday configuration & Agile (SAFe) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience working in a team environment
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences
- 5+ years of experience with Workday
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining Workday integrations (EIB, Studio, Cloud Connect)
- 5+ years of information technology experience supporting multiple applications/solutions with complex integration points
- Experience with modern integration/web technologies (Web Services, XML, XSLT,SOAP, REST)
- Experience with Report Writer, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields, and Report as a Service (RaaS)
- Experience with Workday’s Human Capital Management (HCM) suite - Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, Absence Management, Recruiting, Performance Management
- Experience with Workday Configuration
- Experience with middleware development using Red Hat JBoss Fuse, IBM DataPower, and/or Manage File Transfer Service
Accredited Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.