- 178680 - Software Developer
- 7 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Developer for an opportunity for a remote position.
• Developing software to implement User Stories that describe the new capabilities the ADS-B Performance Stakeholders need.
• Participate in daily Scrums with the APM team.
• Participate in Sprint Planning meetings to prioritize and sequence product backlog items into the Sprints.
• Support the testing and release of incremental software builds to deliver new capabilities to the customer.
• Develop documentation as required to support the releases and final approval and acceptance of the software.
• A minimum of 10 years software development. An additional five years of experience may be substituted for the degree stated.
• Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain an FAA Suitability Determination.
• Experience developing Web based applications with a database backend
• Experience with the following software development technologies:
• Experience with working in an Agile Scrum environment
• Experience with JIRA is a plus
• Experience working with GitFlow is a plus
• Experience working in a virtual team environment
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Discipline.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen check. Must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.