- 178690 - Courseware Developer I
- $40000 to $60000.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Courseware Developer I for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
Responsible for the development of computer based training programs for the aviation industry.
• Work as a member of a highly-creative, highly-collaborative and fast-paced e-learning design and development team
• Design and implement computer based training (CBT) for pilots, maintenance technicians and cabin crew in the general and commercial aviation industries.
• Develop and execute project plans to ensure timely delivery of learning modules.
• Understand basic principles of aircraft systems (Hydraulics, Electrical, Navigation etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• 0-2+ years experience in a computer based training (CBT) environment
• Proficiency in graphic development using the Adobe graphics suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash) for use in interactive training programs.
• Proficiency in development of interactive multimedia online instruction
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Saturday Ending, Day Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.