- 178718 - Engineering Technician
- Up to $14.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineering Technician for an opening in Logan, UT.
Interacts with Engineering Groups to preform required tests on products, systems, components, or modifications. Support Marketing and Production in building custom or prototype products.
• Support Engineering staff / Project Management during testing and qualification phases of projects.
• Conducts various lab experiments using instrumentation and data collection software.
• Provide data and interpretations using standard reporting formats.
• Preform Lab Work Orders with minimum supervision.
• Assists Marketing and Applications group with fabrication and new product development.
• Operates data logging software to conduct specific testing.
• Participates as a team member.
• Fabricate / assemble samples for customer evaluation.
• Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet programs.
• Prefer technical laboratory experience.
• Operates hand and power tools.
• Associate degree - technical related field preferred.
• Interpretation of product assembly drawings.
• Strong teamwork, effective problem solving and sound decision making.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Able to lift up to 50LBS
• Microsoft office programs.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.