- 178785 - Program Planner
- $40 to $50.00 DOE
- 7 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Program Planner for an opening in Philadelphia, PA.
• Interfaces with a cross-functional team such as Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Contracts, Finance, and Operations to translate customer requirements into the program baseline.
• Ability to maintain and coordinate schedule integration between supplemental schedules, the IMS, and the Program Summary Master Schedule
• Provides weekly and monthly planning metrics on schedule status, critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis, network logic validation and program baseline maintenance.
• Must be able to identify and recommend insightful mitigation plans, to ensure the IMS is used as a predictive model and remains a valued management tool for the program.
• Utilizes Earned Value Management System processes in variance analysis, risk assessment and mitigation activities.
• Conducts periodic schedule audits and generate audit reports for stakeholders.
• Identifies and resolves program issues and keep stakeholders informed about any financial and schedule impact.
• Develops process improvements to achieve program goals.
• The ability to interface and influence at all levels of the organization
• Minimum 5 years planning experience in a DoD environment
• Solid understanding of business processes and functional inter-relationships
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
• A thorough understanding of EVMS principles
• An understanding of MRP systems
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.