- 179093 - Pricing Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Up to $40.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Pricing Analyst for an opening in Torrance, CA.
In this challenging position you will be involved in developing cost data and preparing bid proposals, quotations, and other documents regarding our products in response to requests from prospective customers. You’ll work closely with our Proposals Manager as well as Business Development, Engineering, Program Management, Contracts, Finance, and Manufacturing staff members to ensure that bid proposal content is complete, compliant, accurate, and timely.
You will need at least 1-3 years of finance or accounting experience, with some experience in pricing or proposal development preferred. Other qualifications that will enable you to perform successfully in this position include:
• Proficiency in collecting, analyzing, and presenting information in a meaningful way to a variety of audiences.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills are required, along with the ability to effectively interact with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
• A high degree of attention to detail is needed.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is necessary.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while adhering to strict schedules.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills to work closely with associates from multiple areas within the division.
• Knowledge of FAR and TINA requirements as they relate to proposal activity is a plus.
• Knowledge of RF components or space hardware is helpful.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is necessary.
9/80, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.