- 179199 - Recruiting/Mobility Coordinator C
- 7.5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiting/Mobility Coordinator C for an opening in Mesa, AZ.
This contractor position is responsible for providing both a smooth system integration for external and internal partners as well as world class candidate experience. This role is critical to our success and we welcome you to be part of the journey. Position Responsibilities:
• Execute data cutover into workday system for assigned requisitions, candidates, etc.
• Provide support to candidates, recruiters and business in a timely manner to ensure smooth transition
• Engage new hires pro-actively and provide consistent follow up throughout hiring process
• Manage movement of associated Workday inbox and tasks to ensure appropriate candidate movement
• Maintain integrity of data on all systems
• Ensure completion, compliance, documentation and retention of all required pre/post hire documents and processes
• Connect directly with business hiring managers to address opportunities
• Communicate with candidates for questions and assistance with Workday tasks
• Follow-up on any Workday issues on behalf of assigned recruiters to ensure completion
• Ensure connectivity with onboarding team
• Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
• Candidates must computer literate
• Ability to interact with varying levels of internal and external partners and talent
• Ability to obtain or provide information on important or sensitive organization matters
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong focus on customer service
• Detailed organizational skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving
• Ability to manage complex situations and drive to completion
• Previous recruiting experience preferred but not required
Accredited High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.