- 179210 - Administrative Functional Support 1- File Clerk
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- 1 year
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Functional Support 1- File Clerk in San Diego, CA.
1. Organize and inventory files into logical groups
2. Assemble groups of files into bankers boxes
3. Enter data on contents of boxes into Excel spreadsheet
4. Place completed boxes on shelves of varying heights
1. Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
2. Ability to read and write English fluently
3. Independent, self-starter, able to work without supervision
4. Computer skills to include basic data entry into MS Excel
5. Physical ability to lift (without assistance) and set in place boxes of approximately 50lb boxes frequently (all day long)
6. Physical ability to climb a basic step stool and/or ladder while carrying a box and place box on shelf
7. Only candidates local to San Diego, CA will be considered
Position Summary / Responsibilities
Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. May design processes to enhance work flow. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
Little or no knowledge of the job. Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
Immediate Close supervision involving detailed verbal and written instructions. Frequent review of work performance.
Duties & tasks are simple and repetitive. Assists more senior staff members with routine tasks. Refers questions and problems to higher levels.
Errors can be easily and quickly detected within the immediate work unit and would result only in minor disruption or expense to correct.
Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
6:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.