- 179239 - System Integration Engineer
- $55 to $65.00 DOE
- 10 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a System Integration Engineer for an opening in Plano, TX.
Duties include performing as part of a team that supports the requirements, design, development, test, and integration of complex, specialized hardware/software systems installed on ground and airborne ISR and communication platforms.
The System Engineer is expected to:
• Design and develop physical architectures incorporating aircraft avionics and mission systems including Self-protect, Weapons, Mission Computing, Communications, Radar, EOIR, and Navigation subsystems
• Develop system level requirements
• Perform requirement traceability methods and purpose
• Perform systems engineering trade study processes
• Evaluate trade studies for accuracy and completeness
• Write subsystem specifications based on system level requirements
• Evaluate alternative solutions and establish preliminary system design
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills
• Experience working successfully both independently and in a team environment with the ability to lead small test teams through an entire build cycle
• Willingness to travel
• Design and integration of aircraft (fixed wing and rotary) subsystems
• Full SDLC implementation and experience
• Experience with IBM DOORS Requirements Management Tool
• Experience with MBSE tools such as Magic Draw
• Experience working with subcontractors and US Government customers
• Experience developing, authoring, and implementing software and system test plans in a team environment
• Hands-on experience with testing, integrating, and verifying software and/or hardware
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline (Electrical, Systems, Software, Physics, etc.) and a minimum of 8 years of applicable experience.
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.