- 179245 - Systems Engineer 4- Visual Work instruction
- Newport News
- $44 to $57.80 DOE
- 1 year
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer in Newport News, VA.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
Must have 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
• Demonstrated proactive technical leadership of IT implementations and successful Scrum methodology implementation
• Ability to execute with minimal requirement details or projects requiring a great deal of discovery
• Extensive functional knowledge of manufacturing or Aerospace and Defense related to production scheduling and/or planning processes
• SAP manufacturing experience
• Test automation experience working with Worksoft
Bachelors in Science, Masters, or PhD from accredited school.
7:30AM to 4PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.