- 179246 - Quality Assurance Inspector
- Up to $12.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for an opening in Memphis, TN.
• Lead and develop team momentum, enthusiasm, and pride
• Order verification
• Product Returns/Destruction verification
• Cold Chain receipt verification
• Update Daily Management Board
• Internal Audit assistance
• KPI reporting
• Weekly Product Hold Report verification
• Other duties as needed
• Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
• Ability to work as part of team within Distribution and across QA, and other departments
• Ability to direct a workforce to accomplish assigned tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent problem resolution skills
• Pharmaceutical regulations in regards to distribution: 21 CFR 203,205
• Good Distribution Practice
• Maintain 100% on time training
• Leadership skills and the ability to facilitate the work activities of others
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good working knowledge of FDA/cGMP, and TSA requirements
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.