- 179257 - Senior Engineer III
- Robins AFB
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Engineer III for an opening in Robins AFB, GA.
• Provide engineering insight and expertise to the Government Engineer and DoD AIMS PO Contract Service Support Test Engineers.
• Review, refine, and maintain DoD AIMS Technical Standards and Test Requirements documents
• Develop, review, and execute test strategies, test plans, traceability matrices, test procedures, and test reports.
• Conduct testing that enables clear correlation of test data points to test requirements with specific test objectives and expected outcomes.
• Perform technical data analysis of IFF systems and prepare comprehensive system level evaluations
• Review and interpret supplementary test data (i.e. antenna patterns, EMI/EMC reports, Software Version Description documents, interrogation management schemes, etc.).
• Provide technical guidance to government integrators and industry manufacturers at System Engineering Technical Review (“SETR”) meetings (i.e. SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR) regarding IFF system design, planned product improvements, alternative solutions, and test readiness.
• Mentor and provide oversight and guidance in the training and development of engineering colleagues.
• Validate and verify certification data, test summaries, and certification letters prior to submission to the government customer.
• Evaluate equipment, test set, and platform testing.
• Write certification letters and test summary reports.
• Create presentations, monthly activity reports, trip reports, and white papers.
• Review and discuss IFF test processes, test results, and test discrepancies with peers, Program Managers, and DoD AIMS PO Chief Engineer.
• Review, refine, and maintain North Atlantic Treaty Organization (“NATO”) STANAG 4193 Technical Standards and Test Requirements documents.
• Confer with service representatives, manufacturers, other agencies (i.e. FAA, NATO, NTIA. PBFA, NSA), and program offices to establish technical material to be developed for publication.
• Review standards and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
• Coordinate working groups to discuss and solve technical issues.
• Provide technical advice to the Government Engineer.
• Identify all failures, deviations, or discrepancies with standards and Test Requirements in the discrepancy report.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Candidate must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or with minimal supervision.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN engineering and over twelve (12) years of IFF program related experience.
Accredited Bachelor of Science or, must have ten (10) years of IFF program related experience. SECRET or higher security clearance.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.