- 179268 - Engineer I
- Robins AFB
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer I for an opportunity in Robins AFB, GA
• Provide engineering insight and expertise to the Government Engineer and DoD AIMS PO Contract Service Support Test Engineers.
• Execute test strategies, test plans, traceability matrices, test procedures, and test reports.
• Conduct testing that enables clear correlation of test data points to test requirements with specific test objectives and expected outcomes.
• Perform technical data analysis of IFF systems and prepare comprehensive system level evaluations
• Review and interpret supplementary test data (i.e. antenna patterns, EMI/EMC reports, Software Version Description documents, interrogation management schemes, etc.).
• Evaluate equipment, test set, and platform testing.
• Write certification letters and test summary reports.
• Provide technical advice to the Government Engineer.
• Identify all failures, deviations, or discrepancies with standards and Test Requirements in the discrepancy report.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Candidate must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or with minimal supervision.
MASTER OF SCIENCE in Electrical or Electronics Engineering and Five (5) years of IFF program related experience
Accredited Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or, must have ten (5) years of IFF program related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.