- 179278 - Electrical Design Engineer
- NY-New York
- 8 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for an opportunity in Lancaster, NY.
• Conduct general engineering and design of electrical/electronic systems (including control systems) integrated into new products and improvements of existing products. Ensure new product designs meet the established design requirements.
• Participate in definition of design parameters and specifications at a component level.
• Assume design responsibility, through all the development phases, up to and including engineering release.
• Generate supporting design documentation, including bills of material, schematic prints, layout prints, interconnect diagrams, cable lengths, routing details, etc.
• Attend and present design reviews.
• Conduct simulation-based analysis to prove design before prototyping.
• Utilize embedded programming to support control systems and design testing
• Conduct integration tests to verify functional operation.
• Develop test fixtures and test procedures for component and system level testing.
Required – 3 to 5 years design engineering
Preferred – 3 to 5 years design engineering in an aerospace environment
Special Knowledge/Skills -
Required – Electrical/Electronic design and simulation software, MS Office suite of software
Accredited BS Electrical Engineering
Preferred – MS Electrical Engineering
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.