- 179284 - Mechanical System Design Engineer
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Mechanical Systems Design & Analyst Engineer 3 for openings in Tukwila, WA.
Seeking a Mechanical Engineer with Shipside Liaison experience. This position is for Shipside Liaison Design Engineer for 777-9. The responsibilities include the following:
- Provide engineering guidance for system design and installations for flight test equipment
- Disposition non-conformances (NCR) in the factory and assist with issues that come up in other locations such as the Strain Gage Lab.
- Buyoff installations requiring engineering approval and inspection
- Coordinate with Production Material Review Board for production phase NCR's
- Work with Flight test Instro Operations Engineers for troubleshooting
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Local travel in the Puget Sound may be required.
FULL TIME/2ND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift, alternate work schedules, and weekends.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.