- 179307 - Recruiter Specialist 3
- 6.5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Recruiter Specialist 3 for openings in Mesa, AZ.
This team will be tasked with developing talent pipelines essential to the future success of the organization across the globe. You will source, track and engage with both active and passive candidates to effectively map a specific skill set area, business or geography and manage live candidate pools. You will also need to be able to react quickly to urgent hiring requirements, drawing on both the existing pools of candidates you have created as well as sourcing new, available talent for the post. These talent pools will be used to satisfy human capital planning for our existing business operations as well as developing talent pools for entry in to new countries or areas of technical expertise. You will be supporting the Recruiters who manage the recruitment process and provide them with accurate data, market intelligence and appropriate candidates for specific requirements. You will need to develop sourcing strategies appropriate to the geography and skill set area you will be working in. It is essential to be flexible and adaptable in your approach and to recognize the cultural and social differences when dealing with international requirements. You will also need to be very accurate in your recording and presentation of data to ensure the team is able to leverage historical work and continuously drive efficiencies through the hiring process. More specific duties include:
• Sourcing potential candidates from multiple channels such as social media, CV databases and web mining
• Proactively identifying technically specific talent populations in geographies across the globe and engaging with that talent
• Recording all activity accurately on the CRM system, organizing into structured talent pools
• Working across time zones on a shift system to deliver a truly global service
• Post adverts and updates on social and professional media sites
• Network effectively using both online tools and industry specific communities and institutions
• Conduct screening interviews and assessments with both active and passive candidates taking the opportunity to assess their suitability, promote client as an organization, network and gather market intelligence
• React quickly to urgent, business critical requirements to source, identify, screen and present top talent with fast turn-around times when required
• 5+ years of experience as a Sourcer and be familiar with the various techniques used to identify top talent (P3)
• Aerospace and/or Defense experience working with security clearances is HIGHLY preferred
• Investigative and research skills necessary to attract the very best talent and the motivation to make a real contribution to a global organization
• Experience in souring candidates across multiple geographies (e.g. Europe, US, Asia, Australia) preferred
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.