- 179347 - Maintenance Technician
- NY-New York
- Grand Island
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Maintenance Technician for an opening in Grand Island, NY.
• Run shredder on a daily basis
• Review discard forms to ensure waste material is not hazardous (review bill of material if necessary)
• Transfer liquid waste to waste media tanks
• Use powered industrial equipment as required
• Maintain cleanliness of the waste handling area and shredder equipment
• Previous waste management experience preferred
• Complete annual RCRA training
• Complete PIT training to use powered pallet jacks and forktrucks
• Complete OSHA Hazwopper training if required
• Ability to lift up to 45 lbs, maneuver drums, and stand and walk for extended periods of time
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.