- 179371 - Windows Desktop Deployment Specialist
- Grand Rapids
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 8 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Windows Desktop Deployment Specialist for an opening in Grand Rapids, MI.
Enthusiastic and motivated deployment specialist to replace Windows 7 computers with Windows 10.
• Use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with User State Migration Tool (USMT) to install base Windows 10 images onto new computers
• Transfer all user data to the user's new computer
• Install various enterprise applications as required by each customer
• Deploy new systems
• At least 1 year of experience in a desktop computing support role required, with preference given to candidates with over 2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communications and customer service skills
• Experience deploying Windows 10 (previous SCCM experience is not required)
• Experience troubleshooting Windows 10 post-deployment issues
• Ability to coordinate with others to schedule deployments, keeping the deployment pipeline full while being efficient and effective
• Ability to follow a standardized process while working with deployment team to continually make improvements
• Strong attention to detail is essential
• Preferred candidate will be results-oriented and self-driven
• Must be able to lift and physically handle computers and computer equipment
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor's degree preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.