- 179493 - Material Handler
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Material Handler for an opening in Kalamazoo, MI.
• Individual must be able to utilize handheld (DSI) device to scan orders, pick product and control inventory related to anatomical pathology consumable and instrument products
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for assigned job duties
• Responsible for 5S and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) related to keeping a clean and safe work environment
• Will inspect goods received for distribution against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
• Packages and prepares products and merchandise for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges
• Lifts heavy items and may operate forklift, pallet mover, and order processor.
• Utilizes shipping software and weight meters to prepare, track, and properly invoice merchandise to customers
• Open to cross-training within the warehouse as well as within manufacturing.
• Will perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.