- 179632 - Administrative Assistant
- NJ-New Jersey
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an opening in Swedesboro, NJ.
• Maintain daily administration of project information, using a range of web-based tools
• Microsoft Office (Advanced in Excel)
• Serve as a key contact to staff throughout the Relocation Events Calendar
• Provide support in the distribution of high-level communications
• Implement a wide range of decisions and plans developed by the project team and other internal staff
• Provide efficient scheduling support; serving as back-up support for Project Manager when needed
• Tracking issues and ensuring effective, timely follow-up
• Ability to develop additional skills that allow for increased efficiency of admin operations
• Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with detail orientation and accuracy
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by Project Manager
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.