- 179640 - Quality Specialist I
- CA-Bay Area
- South San Francisco
- 7 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Specialist I for an opening in South San Francisco, CA.
This position is responsible for batch record review and log entries/updates. In addition, filing, scanning quality system records and ensuring that they are completed within the guidelines of good documentation practices (GDP).
* Review batch records for completion and GDP errors. Work with Operation team to close any issues found
* Assist in managing the change notice process. Updating logs, fulfilling change requests and filling documentation.
* Perform general administrative/clerical activities that include but are not limited to copy, file, scan, etc. paper quality system records.
* Apply good document practices to review quality system records prior to closure.
* Generate quality system metrics.
* One to two years in quality systems, preferably in regulated industries.
* Working knowledge of good documentation practices is a plus.
* Proven ability to learn a variety of software applications quickly.
* Able to sit, stand and/or use a keyboard for long periods of time.
* Administrative/clerical experience is preferred.
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to work in a high pressured deadline oriented environment.
* Accurate typing/Word processing skills. Working knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office.
Accredited Bachelor's degree required.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.