- 179769 - Expeditor
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $27 to $30.00 DOE
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Expeditor for an opening in Sylmar, CA.
• Coordinate the efficient flow of material into the production process
• Coordinate the efficient flow of finished goods out of the production process
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Prior manufacturing planning experience a plus
• Prior experience with the Costpoint MRP system a plus
• Process material requisitions from production personnel to the stockroom
• Review daily material receipts from suppliers against material shortage reports
• Reproduce and distribute Manufacturing Orders, ATP documents and prints as required
• Process Manufacturing Order pick lists to the stockroom
• Assist the stockroom in kit pulling as required (currently done by ABS personnel)
• Update production planning spreadsheets as required
• Entering data in the MRP system
• Tracking pertinent order information containing specifics about products, quantity, timeframe and delivery location
• Maintaining records
• Creating reports, typically in Excel format, that assist the Master Planner and Floor Supervisors in their decision making process
• Other essential tasks as directed by the Master Planner or Floor Supervisors
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.