- 179789 - Simulator Component Repair Technician B
- Tyndall AFB
- 9.5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Simulator Component Repair Technician B for an opening at Tyndall AFB, FL.
Manages Depot-Level Repair Program in support of client's USAF F-15 Trainers program. Maintains trainer sub-assemblies by removing, replacing, repairing or upgrading components. Troubleshoots problems to isolate faulty components. Repairs electro-mechanical subassemblies. Coordinates depot repair requests, shipping, receiving, and supply chain logistics with other locations. Conducts routine functional tests by operating equipment and using appropriate test equipment. Documents maintenance actions as required. Works under general supervision.
- Prior experience in avionics, electronics, and/or computer information systems
- Must have electronic circuit troubleshooting experience and ability to understand schematics
- Must have good soldering skills, both surface-mounted and leaded
- Must have proven attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Must have excellent customer-interface skills
- Must be able to communicate, both orally and written, in a professional demeanor
Accredited AA degree or military technical training in related discipline or typically 5 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.