- 179802 - Graphic Designer 1
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Graphic Designer 1 for an opening in Seattle, WA.
Assists with the development of creation visual communication solutions. Designs and produces simple graphic elements. The client store and brand home is seeking a part-time, experienced visual designer to support the creative needs for both the Brand Home and client Store sales channels. The visual designer will execute the visual marketing deliverables as well as photography touch up in partnership with our marketing team and Creative Director. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, creative, disciplined, and flexible, while creating and maintaining a consistent brand style for our business.
- Create compelling visual designs for digital channels (online, email, advertising, social) as needed
- Create creative and graphic designs of promotional materials (print & digital) as needed
- Design catalogs, look books or other print material, as needed
- Digitally produce/touch up product imagery as needed
- Design and/or edit graphics, illustrations and other creative
- Partner with in-store visual team to design store layouts or other mock ups as needed.
- 1-3 years visual design experience
- Well-versed in adobe creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficient in print production and digital graphic design
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work both creatively and with precision
- Be a solutions-oriented thinker, working closely with various individuals and teams to provide positive ideas and recommendations.
- Experience with image handling and correction, and optimization techniques
- Understanding of current social media trends
- Experience with video editing, photography, and studio production a plus.
Accredited Bachelor's degree in art or related field.
PART TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 AM
Candidate must include a link or attachment of their portfolio/work examples.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.