- 179814 - Business Analyst
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- Up to $17.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Analyst for an opening in San Diego, CA.
The analyst is involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems. The analyst interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements. Has working knowledge and specific skills to carry out activities associated within their area of expertise such as business systems, data, financial, IT, operations, program, quality assurance, supply chain, HSE, Human resources, continuous improvement, etc.
Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance. Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data. Work with the management team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment. Use methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes. Develops procedures, tools and processes linked to his/her area of activity.
- Support post-Entry Into Service readiness activities on our APU SPU 300 and help Program Manager coordinate with aircraft manufacturer and Client Power Units organizations (San Diego & Toulouse, France) on flight-line issues, product technical evolution and improvements.
- Support development activities on our APU SPU 150 and help Program Manager coordinate with aircraft manufacturer and Client Power Units organizations (San Diego & Toulouse, France) on pre-production program requirements.
- Help Program Manager prepare presentation materials and capture performance metrics in support of ongoing internal and external customer, technical, financial and administrative needs, as required.
- Assist Program Managers in the integration and communication of program-related processes and activities within Client Power Units organizations (San Diego & Toulouse, France).
1-3 years in analyst role
Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required.
9/80 work schedule
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.