- 179843 - Paint Line Loader
- NC-North Carolina
- Up to $14.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Paint Line Loader for an opening in Asheville, NC.
Performs routine procedures following written work instructions to complete manufacturing processes. Fulfills fabrication orders. Loads, unloads, stores and delivers finished parts to internal assembly lines.
• Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors. Initiates non-conformance ticket when parts are identified as defective. Utilizes different protective supplies to make certain all parts delivered to the assembly lines are free of any dings / dents, scratches, and scuff marks.
• Scans bar codes to manage and maintain accuracy of inventory storage and change. Places parts in bins or other locations as designated. Performs cycle count on designated parts and compares to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjusts errors. Monitors the inventory level of basic parts and materials. Notifies supervisor/coordinator or purchasing, as required of inventory shortages.
• Fills orders accurately and timely to insure full production rates are supported. Identify various parts for distribution to production lines and/or to check against purchase orders. Loads, unloads, stores and distributes manufactured parts and assemblies.
• Performs other duties, provides support and coverage on all operations on line as requested by supervisor. Cross training and flexibility required.
• Performs all duties using required safety procedures and equipment according to company policies and practices within guidelines of ISO standards, quality, and safety. Maintains clean and organized work area that supports co-workers as well as safety and efficiency.
• Engages, initiates, and suggest initiatives that support team goals and continuous improvement in process.
• Communicates effectively within cell or with other departments to relay key information. Open to and asks for suggestions of others regarding production issues and goals.
• Performs all job duties consistent with the Code of Ethics and the 4-I Values, serves as a role model in the workplace. Trains and mentors new employees or transitioning workers in the area.
• Utilizes computer systems to check e-mail, complete on line training and complete Performance Management and Development (PMD) annual review process.
• Standing, bending, reaching and handling bulky parts is common to the job. Frequently lifts up to 35 pounds.
• Beginner Computer skills or willingness to learn.
• Ability to read and differentiate part numbers, labels, and work instructions.
• Manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.