- 179910 - Senior Creative Project Manager
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Creative Project Manager for an opening in Tukwila, WA.
Creative Services is the internal creative agency for the client. We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive project manager with a proven ability to efficiently manage the schedule, budget and statement of work for large-scale integrated projects. The project manager will drive operational excellence for a geographically diverse creative team, partnering closely with the creative director, account manager, and creative talent. Additionally, the project coordinator must confidently adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of large projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget. Key responsibilities:
• Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain business partner approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
• Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Tracking project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
• Assist in resource management.
• Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
• Generate reports using the organization’s resource management system.
• Coordinate final production and printing estimates. Coordinate vendor support as needed.
• Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
• Experience working with an in-house creative media and or communications organization is preferred.
• Experience working within a creative agency preferred.
• PMP strongly preferred.
• Multi-function, multi-site project management experience (developing & maintaining team schedules, resource management, risk management) and working with multiple stakeholders is required.
• Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint is required.
• Experience creating and editing project schedules with Microsoft Project is strongly preferred.
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.