- 179938 - Depot Repair Technician
- Up to $21.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Depot Repair Technician for an opening in Franklin, MA.
• Cleans, inspects, and documents pre-repair condition of Environmental and Process Monitoring Instrumentation.
• Performs troubleshooting including component and system failure analysis using standard diagnostic techniques.
• Replaces non-conforming and preventative maintenance parts as required.
• Performs full checkout, testing, and calibration of repaired instrumentation, providing appropriate test data/documentation.
• Generates, maintains, and provides record keeping functions for Return Authorizations, Service Quotes, and Service Orders.
• Ability to work in a busy multi-tasking service environment.
• Participate in lean practices and continuous improvement events
• 2 year College/Technical Degree and/or equivalent service work experience.
• 1-3 years of experience in a Service related environment.
• Must be an organized self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
• Ability to follow work instructions, test procedures, wiring diagrams, schematics, and repairs through to completion is required.
• Knowledge of analytical instrumentation, basic environmental chemistry, pneumatics, and mechanics is desired.
• Experience with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and database applications (CRM and ERP tools) are required.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.