- 179946 - Logistic Clerk - Metrology Recall
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Logistic Clerk - Metrology Recall for an opportunity in Tucson, AZ
Analyze, organize, plan and administer various phases of day-to-day provisioning of assets or scheduled maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs using established procedures.
•Analyze standard quality documents, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine asset provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
•Follow established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
•Ensure on-time delivery of assets to the maintenance department and customers.
•Perform other duties as assigned.
• Military, Technical or commercial PMEL/TMDE or equivalent on the job training strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of test equipment; electronic and gauging
• Knowledge of the metrology (calibration) function to include the recall process
• Knowledge of metrology databases – MetTeam experience is a plus
• Good service customer skills
• Ability to produce reports related to weekly performance and metrics
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Some basic knowledge calibration recall preferred.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED or equivalent with a minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.