- 179952 - Technical Writer
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Technical Writer for an opening in Waltham, MA.
• Writing user communications that describe HR processes and policies based on existing detailed documentation and in collaboration with the HR experts.
• Participate in the design/roll-out of the HR Knowledgebase/Portal as a writer for the ServiceNow implementation
• Independently lead content development efforts by documenting business requirements, developing content and testing articles for positive user experience
• Support the development and implementation of communication materials specific to HR shared services.
• Transfer content from training presentations and other sources into an easily consumable format to support the HR Shared Services organization.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a dynamic community
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that can work productively in both individual and team settings
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
• At least 5-7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Experience with the Service Now modules is a plus
• Sharepoint experience is a plus
Accredited Bachelor’s degree required or an equivalent combination of education and meaningful writing experience required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.