- 180017 - Systems Security Administration WSUS & McAfee
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $50 to $55.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Security Administration WSUS & McAfee for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
Work involves providing Systems Security Administration support to Aerospace El Segundo Secret Collateral Information Systems. Systems being supported are primarily stand-alone air gapped systems and small peer-to-peer systems.
Specifically support includes:
1. Updating/patching Windows and RHEL OS's using WSUS/BMC
2. Maintaining McAfee A/V across all OS's
3. Providing break/fix support for system components (hard drives, memory, video cards, peripherals) across all systems
4. Recurring software installations / removals
5. Assessing and validating existing processes
6. Documenting system processes as needed
Must have 6 to 10 years relevant experience.
Security+ certification or higher level IAT certification required.
MS or RHEL OS certifications highly desired.
High School degree/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.