- 180047 - Project Manager
- Up to $33.65 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Burnsville, MN.
The Project Manager will be required to interface effectively with all departments involved in designing, developing, building and delivering Client training products; on-time and on-budget. Client customer satisfaction is critical to our success and the Project Manager is the key individual responsible to ensure that the customers’ needs and expectations are recognized and addressed. This requires an extremely talented and flexible individual with proven success in managing complex and challenging projects in a highly dynamic environment.
• Plan and manage execution of projects from contract signing through delivery.
• Provide overall project control and coordination, requirements definition, scope definition and management, schedule and tasks.
• Issues management, quality and budget, risk analysis and management, contingency planning, change management.
• Build and maintain project schedules, ensure on-time delivery of milestones, monitor and report project status, provide day-to-day work direction for project teams
• Identify and engage stakeholders, develop and maintain outstanding customer service relationships, conduct formal presentations to management.
• Work with Project Managers, Resource Managers, Team Leads and individual contributors to capture resource assignment updates and apply in MS Project on a daily basis.
• Host and liaise with customers during In-Plant visits to Client.
• 2+ years experience with Project Management Process Groups.
• Must have PMP Certification
• Proven experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Proven experience managing and being accountable for multiple medium and small projects at a given time.
• Must have strong technical knowledge of MS Project, MS Access, Excel and Word.
• Direct management experience a plus.
• Strong project organizational skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening, with ability to interface effectively with various organizational levels and across organizational lines.
• Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts, plan work, and execute plans in a fast paced environment.
• Detail oriented and high sense of accountability.
• Ability to satisfy deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
• MS Project Server 2013 experience.
• Candidates with aviation experience are preferred.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 8 AM- 5 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.