- 180071 - Associate Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Associate Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Pleasanton, CA.
• Manual assembly of components, dispensing of reagents, packaging, pouching, boxing and labeling. Assembly of product in a controlled environment room
• Safe operation of manufacturing equipment such as semi-automated/automated assembly equipment and operation of semi-automated/automated dispensing.
• Perform all processes necessary for the manufacturing of the product line. Adhere to company quality system an, ISO standards and GMP.
• Complete production assignments in a timely manner per the daily schedule.
• Responsible for the product quality produced, Quality at the source”. Continuously monitor product for defects.
• Support production activities for the development of current and new products.
• To work cooperatively & effectively with co-workers with minimal supervision.
• Fill out batch records in proper places and sign off in conformity to work instructions. Document accurately and check personal work for quality and compliance.
• Complete department assigned task(s) to maintain continuous operations.
• Punctual arrival to work and work additional overtime as needed.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• HS diploma or equivalent required, AA, or technical degree preferred degree in the Biological Sciences, Chemistry or related field preferred.
• Previous work experience in a detailed oriented position required
• Consumable manufacturing experience preferred
• 1 year of lab experience required (may be obtained through work or school).
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to cross-train in multiple areas within the manufacturing work cells.
• Follow written instructions to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with SOPs.
• Communicate in a clear, concise, personable manner to line supervisor on production activities and issues.
• Train within a reasonable timeframe as determined by management and be able to train others
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Good documentation skills (per ISO 9001). Read, understand and complete required documentation. All paperwork shall be accurately and neatly completed in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Familiar with controlled environment room protocols and to comply with good manufacturing practices and standard operational procedures
• Inventory control, Track materials, reconciliation of work order is a plus
• Familiar with Automated dispensing and kitting equipment is plus
• Hands on experience in a reagent manufacturing is plus.
• Works in a team-based laboratory environment. Is required to lift to 20-30 lbs. May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials. Must be able to work outside of regular work hours.
• The above position will require you to work a flexible shift pattern.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.