- 180182 - Multimedia/Graphics Developer 2
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Multimedia/Graphics Developer 2 for an opening in Berkeley, MO.
Creates, develops and produces complex 2D and 3D graphics and animations. Assists in planning, developing and finishing graphic requirements. Inputs graphics using the established tracking system. Provides input to graphics procedures and processes. Works under general supervision. Creates a variety of graphic products in several different vector and raster-based applications for training programs. Develops graphics for computer based training (CBT) used in computer aided instruction and interactive courseware formats for teaching student pilots and mechanics in a classroom environment.
• Able to converse with courseware authors, developers, and subject matter experts for creation and revision of graphics within the courseware.
• Responsible for 2 and 3 dimensional illustrations, images for photo retouch, photo manipulations, animations and conceptual page layouts.
• Create online courseware using a variety of web-based software. Create, copy, and modify HTML code.
- Adobe creative Suite 6 or higher, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Photos Shop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Software products such as 3D LightWave, 3D Studio Max or Maya.
- 2D animation In Flash “now Animate” with experience using Action Script.
- Dreamweaver in the creation and editing of web pages.
Working knowledge of Adobe Captivate .
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 4 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.