- 180184 - Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for an opening in Pittsburgh, PA.
In this critical role you will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Candidate Care Team. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will play a vital role in the candidate experience as you will be an essential part of the interview and offer process.
• Coordinate all aspects of interviews for the Talent Acquisition Team including phone, video and in-person interviews as well as travel if needed.
• Track and prioritize requests while monitoring sensitive timelines, deadlines and confidential materials.
• Support creation and delivery of offer letters, new hire paperwork and initiation and completion of background checks.
In this role, you will support a geographically dispersed Talent Acquisition Team in a fast paced environment. Our Talent Acquisition Coordinators add value beyond the transactional tasks by working in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team to provide a positive interview and offer experience to the high caliber candidates our Talent Acquisition team has identified for roles at Client
• 1-2 years’ experience in HR or TA administrative role or experience in Customer Service/Administrative role preferred
• 0-1 years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree
• Organizational skills
• Strong computers skills ( Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Applicant tracking systems a plus)
• Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Ability to be flexible and agile with changes and complex requests
• Self-motivated and results oriented
Accredited Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.