- 180245 - Department Assistant
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Department Assistant for an opening in Tupelo, MS.
" Maintains, processes, reviews, and compiles a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and hard copy reports, records, statistics, timelines, tables, correspondence, and presentations, which requires tact and discretion in handling.
" Provides data and information requiring detailed explanation.
" Gathers, collects, records, tracks, verifies data and information from multiple sources.
" Coordinates and tracks the progress of unit work assignments and/or projects.
" Maintains and updates a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and/or hard copy reports and records.
" Prepares requested electronic and hard copy reports.
" May respond to routine requests for information from internal sources.
" Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
" Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Qualifications Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Must demonstrate a basic understanding of assigned functional area principles, theories and concepts. Must possess:
(1) the ability to grasp new concepts quickly;
(2) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information;
(3) good organization skills;
(4) the ability to identify issues;
(5) basic analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document and report;
(6) knowledge of computer operations and applications. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.